Friday 8 August 2014

Pretty in Pink: 7 Books I Want On My Shelves



Something I’d love to be able to do is wander into a book shop, and run around picking up all the pretty books I love the look of, and be able to afford to buy them all, even if I don’t get the chance to read them. Then, I’d come home and stock up my beautiful rooms of bookshelves, a-la Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

Yes, I did say rooms. Why have one room as a library when I’m dreaming of having a mansion with dozens of rooms - A library WING sounds so much better than a library ROOM… Then, my lovely dream bubble bursts.

This is the downside of being a reader: your dreams can get a little… out of control.

Unfortunately, I don’t think my little dream will happen in my future, so I’m going to do the broke persons alternative: go on a pretty book cover hunt!

This post would be quite long if I picked all the books I’d love to own one day, so I’m limiting it to pretty pink covers. This is entirely based on the pretty covers, not in any particular order, and I’ll also leave a link to each books GoodReads page.



The Hidden

by Jessica Verday


Add to Goodreads




Burnout Geeks and Jesus Freaks

by Karen Gordon


Add to Goodreads




You Wish

by Mandy Hubbard


Add to Goodreads




The Aftermath

by Jen Alexander


Add to Goodreads




Driving with the Top Down

by Beth Harbison


Add to Goodreads




The Mother-Daughter Book Club

by Heather Vogel Frederick


Add to Goodreads




Toads and Diamonds

by Heather Tomlinson


Add to Goodreads




I’m including these two as I know I will own them one day. I’ve started both the Unearthly series and The Iron Fey and love them both, so I’ll definitely be reading them at some stage. What beautiful book covers would you choose if money was no object, and you could buy any books based on looks alone?



The Iron Queen

by Julie Kagawa


Add to Goodreads




Boundless

by Cynthia Hand


Add to Goodreads




2 comments:

  1. I love this color so much and just thought about it and I don't think I have any pink books. Whoa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I have a grand total of... one! It's Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. I absolutely love that version of the cover, it's even prettier in person than on screen if that's possible :D

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...