Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. The goal is to increase blog followers and to make new friends. If you want to take part, answer the question posted and add your post to the linky, follow the hosts and the featured blogs, and hop from blog to blog leaving a comment to say hello, and follow as many or as few blogs as you like.
This Weeks Question:
Suggest a question! We need more questions of the week for future FFs. Any ideas?
I don't know if any have been done before, but... I have a few ideas. I like fun/silly topics as well as the more serious ones. I think only one question is needed, and I sort of got a bit carried away!
- Share the song you can't stop listening to.
- What was (or still is!) your favourite cartoon/animated TV series?
- In 50 words or less, describe your ideal book boyfriend/girlfriend. (Any and all factors, like… specific personality traits, swoon-worthiness etc)
- Show us your all-time favourite book cover(s). Tell us why it’s your favourite!
- Share a random quote from the book you are currently reading.
- You can only eat one cuisine type for the rest of your life. Which would you choose? (E.g. Italian, French, Greek, Mexican, Chinese, Indian etc…)
- Here is €/£/$100,000. Buy something. Anything at all! What would be the first thing you choose, and why?
- What book(s) would love to see being made into a movie/TV series?
Actually, re-doing older topics could be fun. I know my opinions can change over time, especially involving books. =)
My other links are at the top of the page, if you prefer another method of following. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a link back to your post, so I can visit :)