Friday 15 August 2014

Feature and Follow, #11 -- New Topics



Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. The goal is to increase blog followers and to make new friends. If you want to take part, answer the question posted and add your post to the linky, follow the hosts and the featured blogs, and hop from blog to blog leaving a comment to say hello, and follow as many or as few blogs as you like.


This Weeks Question:


Suggest a question! We need more questions of the week for future FFs. Any ideas?



I don't know if any have been done before, but... I have a few ideas. I like fun/silly topics as well as the more serious ones. I think only one question is needed, and I sort of got a bit carried away!


- Share the song you can't stop listening to.

- What was (or still is!) your favourite cartoon/animated TV series?

- In 50 words or less, describe your ideal book boyfriend/girlfriend. (Any and all factors, like… specific personality traits, swoon-worthiness etc)

- Show us your all-time favourite book cover(s). Tell us why it’s your favourite!

- Share a random quote from the book you are currently reading.

- You can only eat one cuisine type for the rest of your life. Which would you choose? (E.g. Italian, French, Greek, Mexican, Chinese, Indian etc…)

- Here is €/£/$100,000. Buy something. Anything at all! What would be the first thing you choose, and why?

- What book(s) would love to see being made into a movie/TV series?


Actually, re-doing older topics could be fun. I know my opinions can change over time, especially involving books. =)





Follow on Bloglovin

My other links are at the top of the page, if you prefer another method of following. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a link back to your post, so I can visit :)







16 comments:

  1. Awesome questions, Alma. I especially like the one about food :D That would be a very hard one to answer!
    Happy Friday :)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It is a bit cruel, but could be fun to answer. I can't imagine only sticking to one type of food. I'd end up contradicting myself if I had to choose! Thanks for stopping by Lexxie, have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. So many great questions! I have fun answering them in my head!
    Have a great weekend!
    New follower on bloglovin

    My FF

    Isabel @ liberamansliberamans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isabel! Have an awesome weekend :D

      Delete
  3. Fun questions and happy Friday!! I'm a new bloglovin' follower :)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Great questions! I especially like the one about favorite animated show.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, Alison! Hope some of them can help =) Happy reading!

      Delete
  5. Hey I like your questions! I am a new Bloglovin follower!

    Kat @ <a href="http://therealmof-books.blogspot.com/2014/08/feature-follow-friday.html'>The Realm of Books</a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh nice set of questions! And yeah, redos would be good cause like you said, opinions can change!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I haven't been around since F&F started, so I have no idea what the original questions are. It'd be all new to me if they were used again :D Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  7. These would be fun to answer. Hope they get picked! Thanks for hopping through and checking out my F&F. Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Music, why didn't I think of that. I bet we would all have such diverse tastes. It would be amazing to see what everyone is listening to and be introduced to new music. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love talking about music, and finding new songs :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...