Wednesday 7 May 2014

WoW #10: Resistance by C.J. Daugherty


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Resistance is book four in the Night School series, and words can't express how much I need this book! This series is completely unique, as I have not got a single clue about what is going on. I'm completely in the dark, three books into the series. It doesn't happen often or at all really, and I love it!


Night School: Resistance by C.J. Daugherty


Resistance by C.J. Daugherty

Expected publication: June 5th 2014

Genres: Young Adult, Mystery, Suspense

Add to Goodreads


Know your enemy.

After months on the run, Allie returns to Cimmeria Academy to find the school in turmoil. The atmosphere is thick with danger. Overshadowing it all is Nathaniel. He is close – very close – to getting everything he wants.

A secret civil war is tearing the British political elite apart. And Allie’s family is in the thick of it. Both sides want her. She knows Nathaniel will take her by any means necessary. But she is determined to fight him to the end.

Her friends are ready to stand by her – even to die for her. But if anything happens to them she won’t be able to live with herself.

The fightback starts here. Everything is at stake now. The winner takes all…

-- Synopsis as seen on C.J. Daugherty's website.


What books can't you wait to read? Leave a link to your WoW, or to your blog :)


12 comments:

  1. Seems really interesting. Cool pick!

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds great! Beautiful cover!

    Stop by our WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover, too. Thanks for stopping by Azraa =)

      Delete
  3. Ooh nice! Haven't heard of this one or the author! Hope you love it once you read it! Cover is awesome too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, I love the series, so *fingers crossed* it'll be really good!

      Delete
  4. I love this series! I still need to read book Two and Three but I can't wait for book Four! :) Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Keeley. It's such a good series, and I thought each book got better, hope you enjoy them!

      Delete
  5. I haven't actually started the series (have heard of them, and love the covers) so I'll have to try them soon, thanks for stopping by the other day (and sorry it took me so long to reply back) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like Night School if you get the chance to read it. Thanks for stopping by Kirsty-Marie!

      Delete
  6. I'm not familiar with this series, but glad you're loving it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...