Tuesday 6 May 2014

Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme run by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is Ten Book Covers I'd Frame as Pieces of Art. Some of these books I haven't read yet, but the covers are so beautiful I had to include them. If I had to choose, my favourites would be Ink and Pure.


Ink by Amanda Sun cover image


Ink by Amanda Sun


Add to Goodreads



Hopeless Magic by Rachel Higginson cover image


Hopeless Magic by Rachel Higginson


Add to Goodreads



Amy and Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson cover image


Amy and Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson


Add to Goodreads



A Million Suns by Beth Revis book cover image


A Million Suns by Beth Revis


Add to Goodreads



Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger book cover image


Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Mesenger


Add to Goodreads



Rift by Andrea Cremer


Rift by Andrea Cremer


Add to Goodreads



Immortal by Gillian Shields book cover image


Immortal by Gillian Shields


Add to Goodreads



Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout cover image


Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Add to Goodreads



Fate Succumbs by Tammy Blackwell book cover image


Fate Succumbs by Tammy Blackwell


Add to Goodreads



Perfect by Ellen Hopkins book cover image


Perfect by Ellen Hopkins


Add to Goodreads




What books covers would you love to see framed as artwork? Leave a link to your TTT post if you posted one, or tell me in the comments.



26 comments:

  1. Ink has got such a gorgeous cover! :-) I also really like the cover of Rift. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissi! I love Ink's cover. I bought the paperback edition with this cover, and it's just as beautiful as it is on screen. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love Pure. That cover is gorgeous! I love seeing everyone's different tastes on these lists. Great Job!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that cover, too. It's a tie between Pure and Ink as my favourites. Thanks for stopping by Kristalyn =)

      Delete
  3. I love the way you did this post. Have you read all of these? If so, hows Perfect and Immortal? Thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jazmen. I haven't read all of them, but I really wish I had the paperback versions of them all! Perfect and Immortal are two of those that I haven't read, and I'm sorry I can't tell you much about them. The covers totally blindsided me =) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. These are so beautiful! And the way they're arranged by color, so nice. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering if anyone would notice! I will confess I spent way to much time arranging and then rearranging the pictures, LOL! Thanks for stopping by Aly =)

      Delete
  5. Slapping myself silly for having forgotten the amazing covers of JLA's Covenant series! Totally missed those! Love the UK cover for Rift too! So pretty!


    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Covenant book covers, so beautiful! Thanks for stopping by Jessica =)

      Delete
  6. Oh I completely forgot about Perfect! I think that was one of my favorite covers out of all of Ellen Hopkins books.
    Val @ The Innocent Smiley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, totally agree, it really is such a pretty cover. Thanks for stopping by Val!

      Delete
  7. Sooo many beautiful covers! Pure, Rift, A Million Suns and Fate Succumbs are my favourites out of the ones you've picked, they're stunning. Nice picks, some of these were new to me and I would be happy to have them hanging up in my flat :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read some of them either, but I'd love to just stare at the covers! Thanks for stopping by =)

      Delete
  8. Ooooo I really like Hopeless Magic and Perfect. Love the colours and the water coloury look of perfect. Great picks :)
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! Ink and Let the Sky Fall are my favourites from this list, even though all are cool picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your picks! The Hopeless Magic cover is gorgeous and I also like The Millions Suns (great series), Rift and Pure covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. I love Across the Universe series, too.

      Delete
  11. I don't even know what Ink is about, but the cover makes me want to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! The cover drew me into buying a paperback copy! I don't regret it either, it's a pretty good story. Thanks for stopping by Vi =)

      Delete
  12. Those are some pretty covers. I've enjoyed this week's topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think this has been my favorite topic, too. Thanks for stopping by Julie :)

      Delete
  13. Such lovely covers! I love the colors and the artwork! Great picks! Thanks for sharing and for dropping by my TTT last week :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...