Friday 16 May 2014

Feature & Follow Friday, #6



Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.

The goal is to increase blog followers and to make new friends. If you want to take part, answer the question posted and add your post to the linky, follow the hosts and the featured blogs, and hop from blog to blog leaving a comment to say hello, and follow as many or as few blogs as you like.


This Weeks Question:


Have you met a favorite author and have a picture? Share.



The quick answer is, unfortunately, no. :( But, I have a long list of authors I WOULD love to meet someday! If I had to pick, say, a top four they'd be:



Karina Halle

EIT; TAT; LIE; Donners -- I haven't read a book of hers I've disliked!

Susan Ee

One word: Angelfall.



Veronica Rossi

Under the Never Sky.

Jennifer L. Armentrout

Lux and Covenant to name two of her series.




Follow on Bloglovin

My other links are in in the sidebar at the top of the page, so pick your poison =) Thanks for stopping by!



10 comments:

  1. I hope you meet someone soon. I'm an new follower on Bloglovin'.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Diane and for the follow =)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to meet Susan Ee too! I met Jennifer Armentrout twice already and she's incredibly awesome so I hope you get the chance to meet her and other authors :)

    New follower via Bloglovin' & Twitter!

    Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh so lucky, hopefully it'll happen one day =) Thanks for stopping by and for the follow Seirra =) Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. I love Jennifer Armentrout, her Lux series is my favorite! Thanks for stopping by, new follower on Bloglovin here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the Lux series! Not too much longer until Opposition =) Thanks for the follow Jenny, have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Me too! Hope we'll meet the authors we want to meet one day!

    Michelle - followed back via bloglovin ans twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Michelle, and for the follows, Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Following back. Thanks for the follow. You shared some awesome pics.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...