Wednesday 30 September 2015

WoW #65: Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira



This week, I'm waiting on...


Bookishly Ever After


by Isabel Bandeira


 Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira book cover


Expected publication: January 12th 2016

Genres: Contemporary; Realistic Fiction


Add to Goodreads


In a perfect world, sixteen-year-old Phoebe Martins’ life would be a book. Preferably a YA novel with magic and a hot paranormal love interest. Unfortunately, her life probably wouldn’t even qualify for a quiet contemporary. But when Phoebe finds out that Dev, the hottest guy in the clarinet section, might actually have a crush on her, she turns to her favorite books for advice. Phoebe overhauls her personality to become as awesome as her favorite heroines and win Dev’s heart. But if her plan fails, can she go back to her happy world of fictional boys after falling for the real thing?


I… I think I love this book already! A bookish main character? I’m sold! This sounds completely perfect and adorable, and I just plain need to read it. Plus, the cover is super pretty, too!


What do you think of Bookishly Ever After? And what new releases are you waiting on this week? Thanks for stopping by!

* Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. *




5 comments:

  1. Hah I love this! A book about our book world!
    Have an amazing Wednesday!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds super interesting :) I love the title for one and i love that the main character is a book lover. It seems to have been built for us to read, therefore i'm not going to disappoint :) Great choice!

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this on my TBR pile and can't wait for it! Great choice!

    My wow http://www.mommywantstoread.blogspot.com/2015/09/waiting-on-wednesday-im-waiting-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like an awesome book! Great pick! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover is gorgeous! I'm not sure it's the book for me, but I really hope you love it! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...