Tuesday 8 September 2015

Ten Completed Series I Need to Finish Reading


I’ve slowly turned into a series addict, and it’s become more noticeable over the past couple of years. I guess it’s not really a bad thing – it suits how I like to read. I love returning to a favourite world when a new book is released, and catching up with some of my favourite characters. There’s something awesome about seeing the same characters grow over multiple books.

This week’s topic is Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish. If I find an older series with all the books released that I become obsessed with I tend to buy and read them all pretty quickly. But... there is always those times when I’ll buy the second or third book in a series and they end up sitting on my shelves for MONTHS unread. (I’ll never learn!) I have started quite a few series where I’ve only read the first book, so for my list I chose series where I’ve either read at least the first two books, or I own the sequel but haven’t read it yet.


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme run by The Broke and the Bookish.



The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling: Read 5 / 7




The Tomorrow Series by John Marsden: Read 4 / 7




The Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine
– Read 4 / 15

(Yeah… this one could take a while to complete!)




The Nevermore Trilogy by Kelly Creagh – Read 2 / 3




His Fair Assassin Trilogy by Robin LaFevers – Read 2 / 3




The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare – 2 / 6




The Revenants Trilogy by Amy Plum – Read 2 / 3




The Dead Beautiful Trilogy by Yvonne Woon – Read 2 / 3




Hex Hall Trilogy by Rachel Hawkins – Read 2 / 3




The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner – Read 1 / 3

(I own the second book, but I haven’t read it.)




Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Reading!




6 comments:

  1. You haven't read the whole Harry Potter series yet? Omigod. :) What are you waiting for? Only the best series ever!

    Majanka @ I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really regret not reading the Harry Potter series way back when! Hopefully I'll get the last two read by the end of the year :)

      Delete
  2. Seeing more of Harry Potter than I thought possible today! lol. That was one I read during middle school and high school, so it's been a beloved fave of mine for years! Hope you get to finish these soon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, I really hope I can catch up with them all soon. With the amount of series I'm dying to read, it's hard to keep track of the ones I haven't finished!

      Delete
  3. I've only read two of the Tomorrow series and one of the Morganville Vampires so I'm trailing behind you there! I have too many series to catch up on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand, it's so hard to keep up to date with dozens and dozens of series! And to make it harder, I keep finding new series I want to start!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...