Saturday 19 September 2015

Blog Ahead 2015 Sign-Up


blog ahead 2015

It’s that time again! NaNaWriMo is around the corner, and while I haven’t participated in the real thing yet, I will definitely be taking part in the blogging equivalent: Blog Ahead 2015. It’s co-hosted by Anna @ herding cats & burning soup and Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, and the main aim is to get as many posts as possible written and scheduled in advance.


Duration: October 1st – 31st 2015

Main Goal: Build your total number of scheduled posts by 31!


This will be my second year participating, and I’ll be honest, I didn’t do that well last year. I was so pumped to get organised and I had so many plans and goals I was sure I’d accomplish. The first week went so well, and then… the crickets struck. Or, more likely, it was a swarm of idea-eating locusts that chomped away at every shred of inspiration I had floating around in my brain. Not fun!


I’ve cut back on the amount of times I post each week since this time last year, and my new unofficial aim is for around half the days in the month to have a post – so, roughly, around 15 posts per month. If I do manage to get 31 done… that’s TWO MONTHS in advance! I’d love it to happen, but I’m being realistic! So this year, I’ll have a very different approach:


My aim is to write as many posts for November and beyond as I can. I won’t declare a target number as it’ll end up freaking me out! And in honesty, if I only manage four posts, I’ll be VERY happy.


Let me know if you’re participating in the challenge, and what your goals are! Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Reading!




2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this challenge!! I actually really need to sign up for this too. The month of November is going to be INSANE! I hope you meet your goals! :D

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tracy, I hope you sign up! Even a couple of extra posts written in advance is a HUGE help. I've tried to write up as many posts as I possible can for October, so this year, I feel a little more prepared for Blog Ahead than I did last year *phew!*

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...