Wednesday 17 June 2015

WoW #54: Oblivion by Kelly Creagh



This week, I'm waiting on...


Oblivion


by Kelly Creagh


Oblivion by Kelly Creagh book cover


Series: Nevermore, #3

Expected publication: July 28th 2015

Genres: Fantasy; Paranormal; Gothic; Young Adult;


Add to Goodreads


This electrifying conclusion to the Nevermore trilogy takes one last trip to the dream world of Edgar Allan Poe to reveal the intertwined fates of Isobel and Varen.

The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins? —Edgar Allan Poe

The fine line between life and death blurred long ago for Isobel Lanley. After a deadly confrontation with Varen in the dreamworld, she’s terrified to return to that desolate and dangerous place. But when her nightmares resume, bleeding into reality, she is left with no choice. Varen’s darkness is catching up to her. To everything. Threatening to devour it all.

Isobel fears for her world. For her sanity and Varen’s—especially after a fresh and devastating loss. To make matters worse, the ghostly demon Lilith wants Varen for her own, and she will do anything to keep him in her grasp—anything.

Can Isobel ever find her happy ending? Worlds collide and fates are sealed in this breathtaking finale to the Nevermore trilogy.


Words cannot express how much I NEED this book in my life. RIGHT. FREAKING. NOW!! I was late to start the trilogy – I only read Nevermore in 2014 – but it still haunts me. Everything about the book I loved… the characters, the atmosphere, the writing style, EVERYTHING. I need to know how this trilogy ends, but I’m so scared! I really want a nice, sweet and happy ending but then I remember the trilogy is influenced by Edgar Allan Poe. Nice, sweet, or happy doesn’t really come to mind when I think of his works! I’m hopeful and terrified all at once, but I really expect this conclusion to be epic. I have complete trust that the wait will be worth it, but seriously, July 28th needs to arrive tomorrow. *Nods*


Have you read the Nevermore trilogy? What did you think of it? And what new releases are you waiting on this week?



8 comments:

  1. I have not read the nevermore trilogy so better start reading the first books then.
    MY WAITING ON WEDNESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. I haven't heard/read anything about this trilogy but with Edgar Allan Poe written on the synopsis, this totally caught my eye.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these but they're on my TBR. Your excitement is contagious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a little wary of reading the first one, since it kinda sounded like Twilight. I had no idea it was based on Poe though! Need to check this series out soon. Great WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the trilogy yet, but I was super excited about it when I bought the first book a couple years ago. I'll have to get reading this trilogy! Especially since I love Poe and I just feel like I need this in my life! Great pick!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really, really, really want to read this series! The covers are awesome, and the story sounds great as well. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Haven't read this trilogy either, but have seen it around a lot! Hope you enjoy this installment later on!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! I've been wanting to read this series for the longest time. It sounds great!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...