Saturday 20 June 2015

Dystopia Reading Challenge 2015



Tracy over at Cornerfolds is the new host for the Dystopia Reading Challenge. I love dystopian reads, and this sound like the perfect challenge for me! I'm a little late signing up, but better late than never, right?!


The guidelines for the challenge are as follows:


- This challenge will run from January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015, and you can join at anytime.
- Books must be read and reviewed in 2015.
- Audiobooks, re-reads, short stories, and crossovers are fine.
- If you're a blogger, grab the button below and create a post or page about this challenge and your goals with a link back to this post.
- You don't have to be a book blogger to participate! You can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- Sign up on the designated Mr. Linky below with your post, shelf, etc. and comment on this post.
- There will be giveaways at the halfway point and at the end of the challenge in December.
- You can link your reviews here!

For this challenge I’m going to be at least a Recruit, but hopefully a Rebel. Reading and reviewing between 7 and 12 books feels like a realistic expectation, and that’ll be my aim for the rest of the year.


Technically, I’ve read five dystopian books so far this year, but I’m counting four of them toward this challenge. I read Gone by Michael Grant quite a few months ago but never reviewed it, and honestly at this stage, I doubt I will. I do plan on reviewing both End of Days and Cress very soon, but I’m WAY behind on review writing in general, and somehow, some way, I need to conquer my procrastinating ways!


Progress:


  • Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee – Read and Reviewed
  • The Infinite by Lori M. Lee – Read and Reviewed
  • End of Days by Susan Ee – Read
  • Cress by Marissa Meyer – Read


Thanks for reading, and best of luck to everyone taking part in the challenge!





2 comments:

  1. IF I LIKED DYSTOPIA MORE I WOULD TOTALLY JOIN hahaha. But sadly I don't. BUT I'M GLAD YOU'RE HAVING FUN RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val! I have so many dystopian books I really want to read, this challenge was perfect timing :D

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...