Saturday 14 February 2015

Bookish Quotes I Love



Happy Valentine’s Day!


In honour of Valentine’s Day I originally planned to post some of my favourite romantic quotes from my favourite books… but the banter and build-up can sometimes be even more fun! I've chosen these quotes as they either make me laugh or make my heart ache every time I read them. None of these are spoilerish in any way. Hope you like them!


Unhinged by A.G. Howard quote Journey Through Fiction


Ensnared by A.G. Howard quote Journey Through Fiction


Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas quote Journey Through Fiction


Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas quote Journey Through Fiction


Angelfall by Susan Ee quote Journey Through Fiction
Angelfall by Susan Ee quote Journey Through Fiction




7 comments:

  1. Even though I'm not Morpheus' biggest fan he sure is a sweet talker. Live the Unhinged quote best. My favourite swoony quote is this one “For this I would have been damned forever. For this I would have given up everything.” - Will Herondale (Clockwork Princess) I melted when I read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I haven't read that series yet! I've heard that it's lined to the Mortal Instruments series... so I'm not too sure if I should read it just yet. I definitely plan on it at some stage though :D Thanks for stopping by, Monique!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... and I seem to have deleted my first comment. Oops! Here we go again. I love this post so much! Morpheus... Ohmygod. Every time he opened his mouth I melted and these two quotes were the icing on the cake! Thanks for sharing :)

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I don't think it's possible to get too much Morpheus :D I've been having such a hard time leaving the Splintered world since reading Ensnared. I just want to dive back in and read them all again! Glad you liked the quotes, Tracy!

      Delete
  4. My favorite of these quotes is the one from Throne of Glass. I nearly died laughing that entire scene :) I haven't quite finished Crown of Midnight, and I haven't read any of the others, though they're all great quotes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I loved that scene, too. Dorian has grown on me so much over the past couple of books. Hope you love Crown of Midnight! It was my favourite from the series, so far! Thanks for stopping by, Liza!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...