Monday 26 October 2015

November 2015 New Book Releases


November 2015 New Book Releases

It’s almost Halloween! For the past couple of years, I usually planned to go on a scary book binge over the Halloween weeks, and I ended up learning a very important lesson: Being a mood reader sucks! I ended up doing the exact opposite of what I had planned, so this year, I’ve left it completely up to my mood. Maybe a scary movie or two would be a better idea? Any recommendations?


My Most Anticipated Releases This November


Reap the Wind by Karen Chance Mystic by Jason Denzer

Reap the Wind by Karen Chance - November 3rd

Mystic by Jason Denzer - November 3rd

Winter by Marissa Meyer

Winter by Marissa Meyer - November 10th



More November Releases to Look Out For


November 3rd


Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray The Girl with Ghost Eyes by M. H. Boroson Cam Girl by Leah Raeder

Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray

The Girl with Ghost Eyes by M. H. Boroson

Cam Girl by Leah Raeder

The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn Need by Joelle Charbonneau

The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett

Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn

Need by Joelle Charbonneau



November 10th


For the Record by Charlotte Huang November 9 by Colleen Hoover Da Vinci’s Tiger by L.M. Elliott

For the Record by Charlotte Huang

November 9 by Colleen Hoover

Da Vinci’s Tiger by L.M. Elliott



November 19th and 23rd


The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May Queen of Always by Sherry D. Ficklin

The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May - November 19th

Queen of Always by Sherry D. Ficklin - November 23rd




1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I'm so excited for Winter! I finally preordered it yesterday and I NEED it to come out now!!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...