Tuesday 27 October 2015

10 Scary Books I Need to Read ASAP



If you’ve visited my blog before, you may already know that I absolutely love reading scary stories, particularly ghost and horror stories. Very few horror books scare me, but when it comes to watching horror, I can be quite the fraidy-cat. Honest, I really can be! I have a weird overactive imagination, and usually any whiff of a horror movie will set the screaming and nightmares off on a rampage. And don’t even get me started on horror games! You should have seen me play Slender a few years back. Umm, actually, it’s probably best that you DIDN’T see me play Slender! You’d be still laughing at me… But, I digress.

These are the ten creepy-sounding books I’d love to read soon, and they seem to be super scary. really hope they’re super scary! If you’ve read any of them, let me know which ones were the scariest – those will be the ones I’ll try to get my hands on first!


 The Merciless by Danielle Vega  The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich  Daughters unto Devils by Amy Lukavics

 Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge  Mary: The Summoning by Hillary Monahan

The Merciless by Danielle Vega

The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich

Daughters unto Devils by Amy Lukavics

Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge

Mary: The Summoning by Hillary Monahan


 The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco  The Fall by Bethany Griffin Raven by Stacey Rourke

 The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy  Creed by Trisha Leaver and Lindsay Currie

The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco

The Fall by Bethany Griffin

Raven by Stacey Rourke

The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy

Creed by Trisha Leaver and Lindsay Currie


Are you planning on reading any scary books over Halloween? If you have any recommendations for scary books, I'd love to hear them!
Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Reading!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme run by The Broke and the Bookish.




12 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but I have heard about a few of them. I don't usually read creepy books but some of these have caught my attention.
    Thanks for sharing and happy reading!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't read any of these books yet, but there are some that are on my TBR! Great list!

    Lizzie @ http://bigbooksandgrandelattes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of Creeping and have been thinking about reading it for quite some time. I may have to check it out. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fall and The Dead House (I'm actually giving away a copy on my blog!) are excellent.

    Check out my TTT and my Halloween Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep those all look scary - I think this wimp will pass ;) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of any of these, but I'll definitely look into them now! I just finished Slade House by David Mitchell. It was a surprisingly terrifying read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED The Merciless, the Dead House and the Creeping!! Great freaky reads!! Ooh and Survive the Night, Danielle Vega's second release is sooooo good too! Totally recommend it as well!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eep! These look scary! You gotta love those creepy covers.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the cover for The Dead House. Now only if it wasn't horror hahahahha, then I would totally read it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Merciless is SO good!! Several of these are on my TBR too. I have been dying to read Creed forever!!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all like creepy/scary reads. I have to admit that I don't read many scary books, but that is mostly because I am a total wimp and would probably get really freaked out myself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...