Tuesday 31 March 2015

Ten Books I Recently Added To My To-Be-Read List



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme run by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is: Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List.


Any week I take part in Top Ten Tuesday or Waiting on Wednesday, I end up adding lots of new releases to my TBR list, but I wanted to give some love to the older releases as well! With my list this week, I tried to go with a mix of new releases, and older books I want to read.


Untamed by A.G. Howard Reawakened by Colleen Houck Hunger by Michael Grant

Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan Soundless by Richelle Mead

- Untamed by A.G. Howard -- Do I need to explain why I need this book? Ok, ok… MORPHEUS!!

- Reawakened by Colleen Houck -- A nod to Egyptian mythology?? NEED!

- Hunger by Michael Grant -- I really enjoyed Gone, and I can’t wait to continue on with the series.

- Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan -- It reminds me of Across the Universe… I loved that book, so I’m really curious about this one.

- Soundless by Richelle Mead -- Chinese folklore + Richelle Mead? Yep, I need it! I know I haven’t read Vampire Academy yet… but details, details!!


City of Fae by Pippa DaCosta The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken The Eternal City by Paula Morris

A Whole New World: A Twisted Tale by Liz Braswell Spelled by Betsy Schow

- City of Fae by Pippa DaCosta -- I got an eARC of this one from Netgalley, and I hope to read it soon! The Fae in London?? So much YES!

- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken -- I’m so curious about this one! I can’t believe I haven’t read it yet… AND I hadn’t added it to my TBR list on Goodreads?! What the heck! How did I overlook it for so long?!

- The Eternal City by Paula Morris -- It is set in Italy, and ancient statues start coming to life and it sounds like all hell will break loose. I NEED IT!

- A Whole New World: A Twisted Tale by Liz Braswell -- There isn’t a cover yet, but I don’t care! I NEED THIS BOOK!! An Aladdin retelling with Jafar getting the magic lamp?? I don’t think I need to say anything else…

- Spelled by Betsy Schow -- Ooh lookie! Another retelling! *Cough* I’m not addicted! I promise…


What do you think of my list? (Or, my addiction to mythology and fairy-tales? I hope it doesn't turn into a serious problem...) What books have you added to your TBR recently?




9 comments:

  1. OMG A Whole New World sounds AMAZING! And this is new to me! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added Splintered to my TBR by A.G. Howard! I think I'm in love with the covers :3 All of these look so so good, particularly Spelled! I think I've seen it before but not read around it so thank you for sharing these Alma :-) I hope you enjoy reading these when you get round to them! Have a great day :-)

    Here's my TTT @ Emma's Bookery if you would like to check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful cover from AG Howard! This type of book isn't my genre which is a shame because I love the whole set of covers in the series. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA!!! Great picks!! Already have Howard, Mead and Houck's upcoming releases on my "buy it buy it buy it" list! LOL! Still get the feels when I see the covers everywhere!! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Untamed cover is gorgeous, it's a series I haven't started yet. Also, thinking of reading The Darkest Minds too, heard great things about it! R x

    My TTT: https://confessionsofabookgeek.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/top-ten-tuesday-books-ive-recently-added-to-my-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. City of Fae looks and sounds fantastic! And I still haven't read an A G Howard book yet, fail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very confused at what Untamed is! I haven't read the whole series yet, but is that a novella? An epilogue? Uh, something similar to what Marissa Meyer did with Fairest? It's not a full book at least right?

    This is sad because I haven't read any of the books on your list :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice list. I haven’t read any of these, but I hope you enjoy them.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...