I’m so excited to be taking part in the #ReadIndie event hosted by Tracy @ Cornerfolds and Christina @ Books & Prejudice. When Tracy contacted me as asked me if I’d like to take part, I instantly said yes. How could I not! What’s not to love about sharing books you loved that just happen to be written by self-published authors, or published by small press publishers?? Sharing bookish love is always a good thing in my eyes!
The event runs from December 1st – 16th 2016, and the aim is to post reviews of indie and self-published books we’ve recently read and loved. If, like me, you always come across indie books to read but never manage to get around to reading them, then this is the perfect time to choose one and give it a go! (Plus, giveaways are always a good incentive, am I right?!)
The event is nice and relaxed, but there are a few rules to keep in mind:
• Linkup to the blog or account where you will be reviewing.
• If you're using a blog, create a blog post linking back to the signup post and listing your goals.
• Grab the button below and share.
• Post indie book reviews between December 1st and 16th.
• You do not have to post indie reviews exclusively (but only indie reviews count toward the challenge).
• Books do NOT have to be read during the challenge dates, but that is when the reviews must be posted.
• Titles must be from independent publishers. (i.e. not the big 5)
• Link each review you post in the rafflecopter to gain entries.
• Giveaway will be international. (More details to come when challenge begins!)
• Include #ReadIndie in your review titles. (e.g. #ReadIndie Book Title by Author Name)
• Tweet your progress using #ReadIndie.
If you’re interested in taking part, don’t forget to sign up by clicking on the link to Tracy’s sign up post right here!